- The ankh is used in jewelry and art today to represent its original meaning of life, and is also symbolic of ancient Egypt.
- This pendant is made of high-quality 18K gold plating over pewter and comes with an 18-inch gold plated cable chain.
- The pendant is lightweight and measures .75 inches in length.
- This beautiful jewelry features three Egyptian hieroglyphic symbols that represent “Health, Life and Prosperity”.
- A information card will be included with your purchase. Visit our store for matching jewelry.
- ProductDimensions: 18×0.75×0.75inches;1.06Ounces
- This Egyptian inspired necklace is lightweight and adorable!
- This widely used hieroglyphic greeting, or “divine words” as the ancient Egyptians called their system of writing, may translate: “May you live, be prosperous and healthy.” Deemed a matter of courtesy when addressing His Majesty the king or one’s friends, it was probably also believed that some magical benefit would accrue to the person addressed or referred to by the phrase.
- Museum Reproductions
- These high-quality pieces are part of our regular line, once available only to museums, now available direct to you! Much of our jewelry is created under license from some of the most prestigious museum collections around the world. We are proud to be the leading source of jewelry reproductions for 50 years.